Portfolio Risk Analytics Professional
Mc Lean, VA
March 17, 2017
* Perform in-depth credit analysis to assign credit ratings and risk limits in support of trading and investment activities
* Maintain approved risk limits and ratings, analyze new business requests, and monitor creditworthiness of counterparties assigned to his/her authority
* Stay abreast of industry issues and trends to be able to anticipate new or increased credit risks
* Identify and escalate to management any counterparty concerns that would impact portfolio performance
* Develop new reports to monitor counterparty strength when applicable.
* BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent experience
* Strong communication skills, including written, oral and presentation
* Strong knowledge of MS Excel
* Familiarity with concepts to assess a bank’s creditworthiness, along with capital market products.
* Self-motivated and proactive