Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that will allow you to grow through and be challenged with a wide variety of experiences and responsibilities?
Our program’s top priorities include:
- Recruiting key individuals pursuing careers in financial services, business management and in the real estate industry
- Optimizing talent through peer/leadership mentoring, on-the-job training and career exposure across the organization
- Providing organizational design with direct contributions to Multifamily’s mission of providing liquidity, stability, and affordability while maximizing stakeholder value
Our Multifamily Interns take specific roles in the areas of Affordable Sales and Investments, Asset Management and Operations, Capital Markets, Production and Sales, Strategic Transformation, and Underwriting. Placement and location are determined during the selection process based on candidate experience, skill sets, areas of interests and business needs. Interns apply leadership, knowledge and basic techniques in all roles. Interns in Multifamily directly contribute to Freddie Mac’s mission to provide liquidity, affordability and stability to the U.S. housing market and help to ensure an ample supply of affordable apartment rental housing. Apply now and learn why there is #MoreAtFreddieMac!
Opportunities in Chicago IL, Houston TX, Los Angeles CA, Arlington/McLean VA, and New York, NY
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Statistics or a related discipline
- Availability to begin internship in May 2020
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess:
- Drive for Execution – Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Customer Focus – Deliver prompt and high-quality customer service
- Seek and Embrace Change – Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Freddie Mac does not intend to support hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1, J-1, or M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS