Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to gain insight into the workforce? The Single Family Strategic Delivery Data and Operations team within Freddie Mac is searching for creative individuals to join our organization. Our interns will be supporting the business to create tools that will fundamentally change the mortgage origination, delivery, and securitization process – making home possible for millions of Americans.
Our Single-Family University Intern Program will include work in the following areas –
Support activities related to the mortgage loan delivery and securitization process
- Assisting in the integration of our innovative Loan Advisor product – electronic capabilities designed to help our mortgage lenders deliver a superior borrower experience
- Consult with clients and IT management to assist and support the design, development and implementation of effective systems
- Develop your business understanding by reporting on and analyzing data to identify potential opportunities to improve and transform our business
- Assist business analysts with finding patterns and relationships in data
- Gain experience working with large-scale data sets
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders representing various groups across the organization
- Learn to communicate with customers respectfully, in a ‘partnership’ style
- Review, understand, and act on customer feedback
In addition to increased visibility and opportunity, Freddie Mac offers interns benefits normally reserved for full-time employees including access to fitness and wellness centers, full-service cafeterias and preferred parking.
Upon completion of the program, some eligible interns may receive an offer to join the Single Family Strategic Delivery Data and Operations Analyst Cohort program as a full-time employee. Apply now and learn why there’s #MoreAtFreddieMac!
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Available to work from May 2020 to August 2020
- Expected graduation in either May 2021
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess:
- Drive for Execution – Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Customer Focus – Deliver prompt and high-quality customer service
- Seek and Embrace Change – Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Freddie Mac does not intend to support hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1, J-1, or M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS