As a Freddie Mac Multifamily Digital Analyst, you’ll get the experience and resources you need to launch a successful career in commercial real estate technology. In this top tier analyst program, you’ll get exposure to how technology is implemented and integrated at the largest multifamily housing lender in the country. The solutions you help create and deliver will help to ensure liquidity, stability, and affordability to the U.S. housing market. You’ll build a vertically integrated network of multifamily finance business and technology professionals. Apply now and learn why there is #MoreAtFreddieMac! (Application deadline: September 20th)
- Seek solutions that meet the need of the business which result in process efficiency, provide business change flexibility, and increase Multifamily’s ability to manage and leverage data.
- Execute business requirements creation, user acceptance testing, user stories and integration across projects.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Help draft business case and use case documentation
- Track and manage product and solution performance measurements such as KPIs
- Collaborating with management and business operations unit to comprehend and document decision support needs
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics or Engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Graduation no more than 18 months prior to start date
- Availability for occasional work beyond core business hours or weekends as needed
- Availability to begin full time employment in our January 2020 or June 2020 cohort
Keys to Success in this Role
* Exceptional interpersonal, technical, analytical and organizational skills
* Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, technical awareness and leadership abilities
* A drive for learning about the multifamily housing industry and how to apply technology to it.
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
* Drive for Execution
* Customer Focus
* Seek and Embrace Change
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Freddie Mac does not intend to support hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1, J-1, or M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS