Freddie Mac is a dynamic environment with constant change, enabling Interns to grow with us through a wide variety of experiences and responsibilities. Interns at Freddie Mac have the opportunity to actively work on real-world projects while developing skills that will apply directly to their careers and provide them broad exposure to Freddie Mac’s unique role in the mortgage industry. We are searching for smart creative individuals who are results driven, problem solvers and critical thinkers. Individuals who bring energy with a business savvy mindset and creative perspective to addressing challenges. A skilled communicator who can establish rapport with people at all levels across the organization. A great organizer with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics who likes to help others solve big problems.
Single Family Risk Management is looking for interns for Summer 2020.
Your Work Could Fall Into These Primary Categories:
Credit Innovation and Analytics Risk
- Adhoc reporting using SAS/SQL to write queries and draw conclusions
- Getting up to date information on programs and offerings currently being undertaken by the group
- Working with internal groups to ensure that external clients are properly implementing product, explaining products to clients and partners, and monitoring progress
Policy and Change Management
- Provide background research for a variety of internal projects
- Support projects which enhance the capabilities of the client and develop data driven solutions
- Ensure internal client management databases and files are up to date
- Provide research on key issues related to credit risk
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Expected graduation date of May 2021 or May 2022
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Strong knowledge/experience in MS SharePoint 2013 or greater
Keys to Success in this Role
- Go getter, fact finder and knowledge seeker.
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on new topics, learn new technologies will also be an asset
- Open mind and enjoy white space and fast passed environment
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Analytical, problem solving, and root cause identification skills
- SharePoint, One Note and Visio knowledge
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Leadership: Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or goals
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Growth and Development: Know or learn what is needed to deliver results and successfully compete
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Freddie Mac does not intend to support hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1, J-1, or M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS