If you are a smart, detail-oriented, self-motivated professional with a passion for real estate, the Multifamily Asset Mgmt Surveillance department at Freddie Mac is the employer for you. You will be involved in carrying out processes related to property surveillance and Master Servicing Freddie Mac multifamily deals. If being part of a diverse and exciting team, learning and applying your knowledge about Multifamily Real Estate, interests you, then come join us.
Your Work falls into Three Primary Categories:
- Detecting, evaluating, and managing credit risk associated with loans in the portfolio
- Assessing loan-level risk through analysis of operating statements and evaluating property, market, borrower, and property management
- Completing full analysis around higher risk loans, including valuing the property using an income capitalization and sales comparable approach as well as providing full business plan detailing the driving risk factors and future outlook of the property
- Translate analysis into informative high level summaries for senior management consumption using both written and spoken communication skills
Structure and Development
- Working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Leading special projects & initiatives as assigned
- Participating in initiatives to streamline business processes and further strengthen portfolio management.
- Potentially travelling to perform on-site inspections of assets within the portfolio.
- Communicating frequently by phone and in writing with internal business partners as well as external customers.
- Actively managing and assisting Seller/Servicers, providing guidance, training and feedback as needed
- Assisting in the preparation of internal and external reports
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired;
- At least 6-8 years of experience in asset management, banking or finance with specific emphasis on asset management, commercial lending, property inspections and credit analysis/underwriting.
- High degree of expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to multi-task with proficient organization skills
Keys to Success in this Role
- Strong work ethic
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Attention to Detail
- Team oriented
- Positively accept feedback for self-development/improvement
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Partnership – Work effectively within a diverse team to achieve defined objectives
- Customer Focus – Engage with internal and external customers and deliver as promised
- Drive for Execution – Focus on achieving quality results rather than the appearance of results
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS