Are you a self-motivated professional with a strategic mindset who thrives in a high-energy environment? Do you have proven experience in Master Servicing and Investor Reporting in the Multifamily mortgage area? If so, apply today as our newest Multifamily Loan Servicing Manager, and be a member of a dynamic and growing team at Freddie Mac!
Your Work Falls into These Primary Categories:
Staff Management & Servicer Performance
- Lead and support staff responsible for Master Servicing functions related to CMBS or K-Deal like Securitizations, reconciling monthly Loan Periodic and Remittance data with cash received from Primary Servicers and reporting and remittance to Certificate Administrator/Trustee
- Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business; resolve errors with Servicer by deadline and within requested standards of customer service
- Support Audit for Servicer P&I and T&I custodial accounts and resolve discrepancies with Servicer.
- Monitor Servicer reporting, cash flow and operational and financial risk mitigation.
- Analyze complex deals and create operational processes to support risk transfer goals and objectives, handle priority clients , and resolve complex issues or requests for waivers from established procedures.
- Act as liaison to other Freddie Mac departments (e.g. audit, legal, financial accounting, tax, marketing etc) as required.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Supervise, motivate, and develop staff within the latitude of established company policies.
- Make recommendations for changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization’s operation.
- Act as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget input responsibilities.
- Lead and design cooperative efforts among members of the business area and/or project teams.
- Master Servicing functions related to CMBS or K-Deal like Securitizations, reconciling Loan Periodic (LPU) and Remittance data with cash received from Primary Servicers and reporting and remittance to Certificate Administrator/Trustee
- CREF-C Reporting to Certificate Admins
- Master Servicing and/or similar experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred. MBA or similar mortgage certifications a plus
- 8+ years related experience.
Keys to Success in This Role
- Ability to build relationships across the organization
- Ability to motivate and train individuals and teams
- Innovation and continuous improvement of processes
- Grasping the macro, communicating the micro when needed
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Leadership – Lead from the front, balancing delegation with doing
- Drive for Execution – Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Seek and Embrace Change – Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
- Management experience
- Project management experience/skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS