The Information Security, Senior will be part of the Information Security Operations and Engineering within the Information Technology Division. The position will lead the efforts to install, configure and manage the centralized policy management solution for e-business and applications like PingAccess, Ping Federate & PingDirectory in high-availability environments. The role will perform all procedures necessary to protect the necessary resources in client.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
Security Administration and Operations
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, determine requirements, design and implement authentication and authorization solutions to meet business objectives, IT strategic initiatives, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Work with internal and client-side resources to deploy and support PingAccess, Ping Federate & PingDirectory in high-availability environments.
- Work with internal and external customers and integrate the applications with PingFederate/PingAccess.
- Work with internal and external teams integrating the applications by using federation protocols like SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect and WS-FED.
- Provide L3 support for PingAccess, Ping Federate & PingDirectory, Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager and other security tools.
- Protect and secure company resources in the cloud, virtual and physical infrastructures.
- Develop SOPs, Resiliency plans, and other necessary documentation to support Operations and Reliability engineering in Authentication and Authorization space.
- Coordinate with other support teams to ensure issues impacting tools and systems are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Augment production support team to ensure 24/7 coverage and operations. Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Coordinate with Information Security team to ensure solution assurance and compliance to security policy, procedures, standards and baseline security configurations.
- Understand and advocate IT Security standards, reference architectures.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
- Nurture of junior engineers.
- Support the retention and growth of existing talent.
- Provide strong communication to keep leadership informed and aware.
- Be a role model and technical mentor to the junior and midlevel engineers, work alongside of highly collaborative, open minded, technology savvy and dedicated team members.
- Problem solving with repeatable processes.
- Develop SOP’s and Runbooks to promote successful operations.
- Ensure processes reflect our technical obligations of system uptime and performance.
- Presentation of metrics and other attributes to convey accomplishments.
- Typically has 5-8 years of relevant experience in IT Security
- 3-5+ years of experience with managing/supporting PingAccess, Ping Federate & PingDirectory
- 2-3 years of experience supporting TAM/ISAM/TFIM/ITDS etc. to manage the security policy in client
- 1-2 years of experience in application migration from TAM to Ping Platform
- Hands-on experience with at least one Directory Server/LDAP technology
- Experience in PingIdentity Platform Automation using Admin API and Ansible
- Experience in UNIX scripting, Administration, developing custom authentication and authorization plug-ins, Kerberos, certificate and key management, strong authentication / multi-factor authentication systems, and end-to-end troubleshooting at network and application layer
- Experience working with SAML 2.0, Kerberos, Web Services and Representational State Transfer (REST) interfaces
- Experience in Java Programming and Scripting
- Knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across computing platforms
Keys to Success in this Role
- Must be able to effectively perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team contributor
- Can work to help model and mentor team member
- Problem solving with repeatable processes
- Presentation of metrics and other attributes to convey accomplishments
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Leadership: Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or goals
- Drive for Execution: Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Exposure to varied operating systems – UNIX, Linux, Windows
- General understanding of key IT components – LDAP, Networking, firewall, load balancing, Federated Identity.
- Develop SOP’s and Runbooks to promote successful operations
- Ensure processes reflect our technical obligations of system uptime and performance
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS