The Freddie Mac Single Family team is seeking a Client Insights Manager to work on a team on changing how we think, and what we know, about our clients. You have an innate desire to bring a 360 view of our customers and clients to the forefront of our business and an instinct for both leading others and converting data from disparate sources into consumable and actionable insights.
You will collaborate with a variety of teams across the business, developing long term relationships with internal stakeholders to identify high impact areas for further research. You will also work with a variety of business areas to collect insights to understand the needs, behaviors, and desires of some of the world’s most sophisticated financial services institutions- as well as the role-based needs of our key client contacts within those institutions. As a core responsibility, you will create impact in the organization by applying comprehensive knowledge of experience strategy principles, to synthesize customer research, robust data analytics, business modeling and competitive/market intelligence.
You are curious at heart, flexible, detail-oriented, able to work under tight deadlines, and approach your profession with a service orientation and desire to teach and inform others. The ideal candidate has demonstrated insights and analytics experience, is passionate about customer centricity, and loves data and research. You will be responsible scoping analytical projects, socializing insights throughout the organization and collaborating with internal clients. You’ll be challenged and grow your craft by interacting, understanding and serving some of the most complex organizations in any industry.
Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders across the organization to understand and champion how client insights are collected and leveraged
- Deliver insights in the form of engaging and creative presentations and read-outs to internal clients and stakeholders
- Integrate solicited and unsolicited I transactional client data, including (but not limited to) periodic and continuous customer feedback, operational data, insights from Customer Advisory Boards, digital and customer service data, client initiative feedback and more
- Identify additional opportunities to leverage insights
- Design, generate, and analyze customer research (quantitative and qualitative) to gain primary and secondary customer insights
- Establish quantitative and qualitative research efforts and strategy, including methodology, questionnaire or discussion script development, recruitment, and screening
- Design and manage execution of research measures into actionable recommendations
- 8-10+ years’ experience with increasing accountability in the field of Market Research and/or Customer Insights & Analytics including:
- Familiarity with a range of customer research methods used to gather qualitative and quantitative data (in-depth interviews, task-based usability testing, focus groups, probability sampling, price elasticity models, discrete choice and conjoint exercises, competitive intelligence, etc.)
- The same level of experience in planning, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on customer centric research or analysis
- Related academic or professional background (degree in a Social or Behavioral science, in Market Research, Statistics or a related discipline, advanced degree a strong plus)
- Financial acumen and aligning insights to market performance and potential financial impact a must
- Strong written and presentation skills including the ability to break down complex data into ‘big picture’ themes
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to influence large, diverse groups through fact-based analysis and decision-making
- Ability to organize and prioritize while working on multiple, simultaneous projects of varied size and complexity
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated growth mindset: effective listening skills, respect for others’ perspectives and contributions; can offer constructive feedback and accept and grow from feedback received
Key to Success in this Role
- Ability to convert customer insights into a compelling story
- Successfully manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of the mortgage-banking industry or B2B experience preferred
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Leadership – Be a role model for our target culture
- Partnership – Listen, compromise, and show respect when working and communicating with others
- Drive for Execution – Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS