The Freddie Mac Accounts receivable (FMAR) department within Single Family Operations is responsible for billing payment processing, business to business collections and timely reporting to downstream financial systems.
The Billing operations Manager is seeking an Accounting Professional to perform fees validation, root cause analyses, statistical analyses along with document management necessary to support proof of execution.
Your Work Falls Into the Following Categories:
- Fee assessment data validation
- Routine root cause analyses
- Statistical analyses of fee assessments
- Internal and External customer communications support
- 2-4years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with MS Office
Keys to Success in This Role:
- Ability to think critically
- Thrives in fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Top Three Core Competencies to Possess:
- Partnership- Build trust and partnerships with the Business and other corporate partners
- Customer Focus- Engage with customers to deliver presentations/ ad hoc requests
- Drive for execution- Be accountable for strong individual performance
- Accounts Receivable experience
- PeopleSoft Experience
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS