The Legal Department at is looking for an Office Coordinator responsible for working at the main and secondary reception desks.
Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:
- Meeting coordination
- Assigning conference rooms
- Data Entry and Filing
- Transaction processing
- Greet, screen, and direct all visitors
- Coordination of department scheduling
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year office experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Excellent communications skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess:
- Drive for Execution: Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Partnership: Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team’s actions
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS