Freddie Mac’s Investment and Capital Market division is seeking a Market Risk Management Senior. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the group in oversight of market and liquidity risk at Freddie Mac. The responsibilities will include monitoring and analyzing the organization’s market and liquidity risk exposures and assisting in maintenance of the group’s technology infrastructure. Staff are typically organized by product or risk type. Sound interesting? Keep reading!
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
Monitoring and analyzing the organization’s market and liquidity risk exposures
Maintaining infrastructure for risk reporting, data storage, and analytics as well as executing reporting and analytics processes
Assisting in execution of second line DFAST reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience
- CFA or progress toward CFA
- Prior experience with interest rate risk management and/or liquidity risk management
- Familiarity with fixed income instruments and interest rate derivatives
- Experience with Python, SQL, C# and Microsoft .Net
Keys to Success in this Role
- Driven and curious attitude
- Ability to work with and collaborate across teams
- Stay current with your skills
- Take initiative and follow-up
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS