The Enterprise Operations Division is responsible for managing large scale transformation projects and programs that satisfy regulatory compliance and risk or issue remediation objectives for Freddie Mac.
Programs managed by the group typically have enterprise-wide scope and scale and require coordination and collaboration across multiple divisions. Program objectives can include new or refocused strategic goals, organizational change, workforce transformation, technology enhancements, and establishment of new operational units.
The Group is currently seeking a Project and Change Manager that will focus on the people and change management aspects of our Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) program. Working with the program sponsor, PMO, subject matter experts, and other business and service organizations, the incumbent will be responsible for planning and developing ILM Program Communications, stakeholder management plans, and overall marketing of the program. The incumbent will be responsible for driving day-to-day execution of the plan to ensure that employees and leadership are engaged and invested in achieving program goals and then integrating new capabilities and standards into sustainable operations.
You work will fall into two primary categories:
- Manage program execution including:
- Supporting program start-up and planning, integrated timeline development, funding requirements, and program-level change control process
- Manage and track action items, issues, and risks. Follow up on open items to ensure resolution and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Manage required artifacts consistent with Freddie Mac document management policy
- Provide progress and status toward business objectives to senior management on a regular cadence
- Support ad hoc requests for information for senior management, oversight groups, etc.
- Analyze program objectives including process and technology enhancement opportunities identified by business sponsors and assess impacts on business area operations, including impacts from processes and capabilities or changes in up and downstream systems
- Support program sponsors by defining and executing communication plans, sponsor roadmaps and marketing / communications materials
- Define success criteria and effectiveness measures to ensure business objectives are achieved and transitioned to sustainable operations. Facilitate resolution of obstacles that arise to drive adoption and outcome achievement forward
- Work with business area leads to develop user acceptance strategies, transition plans, and operational metrics, and support execution of BAU transition
- 5-7 years change and program or project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Financial Services experience preferred)
- Prosci certification or major change management / operational readiness experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to solicit feedback from stakeholders and document detailed business objectives and outcomes
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently while driving assignments from concept through deployment/launch
- Demonstrated master of standard program and project management techniques, including business case development; program design and planning and management of a matrixed team to complete planned objectives
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and present information in a way that enables decision making across various audience levels
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity and the ability to resolve conflict while preserving relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment requiring effective management of competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong attention to detail and well-organized
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and a fast learner
- Experience in the mortgage services industry is strongly preferred; experience working within other divisions of Freddie Mac preferred
Key to success in this role:
- Strong ability to develop audience appropriate messages and effectively convey them both visually and verbally
- Ability to build relationships and trust in order to be an effective liaison between the program and impacted business people
- Deliver assigned objectives on time, managing stakeholder expectations along the way
- Anticipate risks and manage issues; proactively seek and resolve problems
- Build and maintain a collaborative and productive team culture across a matrixed group
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS