This position will be part of the Network Operations Team within the enterprise technology services department. The team’s main responsibilities are to support the existing infrastructure, maintaining compliance and monitoring for on premise network infrastructure and cloud networking.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
- As part of a Network Operation Team the candidate will be required to work on requests through ticket system to resolve or implement network changes to routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, proxies and DNS systems.
- Additionally you will be involved in a variety of project work implementing new technology and improving the stability and standards of the enterprise infrastructure.
Network Routing and Switching
- Experience working in a large enterprise network environment providing network configuration and troubleshooting support.
- Competency in Cisco platforms is a requirement and any experience with Arista and Palo Altos Firewalls a plus.
- We are required to maintain a high level of compliance as a financial firm and with that we need someone who has experience with compliance documentation and can provide process improvement and feedback.
- Experience troubleshooting in a complexed network environment.
- Understanding of IP address / CIDR
- Demonstrated knowledge of use of basic network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Keys to Success in this Role
- Adaptable nature as this is a very dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented person.
- Good communication skills.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS