Are you ready for a challenge? If so, Freddie Mac’s Investments and Capital Markets Division is searching for a top notch candidate to join our Loan Portfolio Managing and Structuring (LPMS) group. This team is responsible for the management of Freddie Mac’s Non-Performing Loan (NPL) and Re-Performing Loan (RPL) positions in the company’s retained portfolio. This includes Seasoned Credit Risk Transfer (SCRT), Seasoned Loan Structured Transactions (SLST) and NPL sale programs. Our new hire will support executing transactions within these programs as a member of LPMS’s quantitative team. Is it you? Read on!
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
- Provide mortgage analytics for transaction economics purpose.
- Provide analytics for hedging, whole-loan and bond pricing related analytics.
- Work with modeling and model implementation team in the model development process.
- Research and develop new products / process to manage portfolio interest rate risk/credit risk.
- Monitor the whole-loan portfolio managed by LPMS desk on inflow / outflow, performance, changes in trend.
- A minimum of 5 years of related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative field
- Experience in one of the programming languages: SQL/SAS, R, or Python
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trading desk environment and ability to deal with some degree of ambiguity
Keys to Success in this Role
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong communication and people skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS