The Multi-Family group is responsible for assisting with work and projects related to the bond administration of all mortgage backed securities issued by Freddie Mac. This includes calculating monthly payments & disclosure data, communicating with paying agents and authorizing payments.
The Multi-Family group is seeking a Securities Operations Senior to work with the Payment & Disclosure team to perform monthly baseline processes and participate in special research & analysis projects.
Your Work Falls Into Four Primary Categories:
Operations and Technology
- Perform monthly processes to validate & reconcile MBS principal & interest payments
- Review exceptions reports related to payment & disclosure processes
- Follow and maintain detailed procedures using varied and complex systems and databases
Team Management and Leadership
- Communicate with internal business partners to resolve issues and apply analytical & critical thinking skills where possible
- Review/approve staff work as needed and timely escalate identified issues to management
- Be self-motivating and manage time effectively to thrive in an environment with multiple deadlines
Strategy Development and Implementation
- Participate in system development projects and provide subject matter expertise
Best Practice Research and External Support
- Understand business needs and communicate with external business partners to complete bond administration or determine potential solutions
- Respond to inquiries from MBS investors using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Support providing adhoc requests that come in for data and reporting for the department
- 2-4 years related/required work experience (working knowledge of mortgage backed securities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, SharePoint)
- Experience with business process analysis and project management
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS