The Single-Family Sales, Marketing and Relationship Management department at Freddie Mac is seeking an Executive Coordinator. This candidate will provide administrative support to the VP Client Management and five director level direct reports, with a total staff of approximately seventy people.
Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:
- Act as a key contact for scheduling meetings and events with internal/external clients for the VP and Directors, including prioritizing meeting requests, resolving scheduling conflicts in an efficient manner. Securing meeting space with appropriate audio/visual capabilities and catering as needed.
- Exercise discretion and judgement in managing executives’ calendars to ensure their time is used effectively.
- Prepare and distribute emails to internal and external audiences on behalf of the VP, using content originated from others under the VP’s approval. Ensure the accuracy of distribution lists for recipients.
- Coordinate with other Executive Coordinators in the department to ensure backup coverage assignment for absences, to manage adoption and consistent use of new employee technology.
- Arrange travel logistics, understanding and addressing individual preferences as much as possible, and anticipating travelers’ needs.
- Prepare accurate and timely expense reports, making sure to comply with corporate policies on travel and entertainment expenses. Review Director expense reports to be approved by the VP and resolve issues with Directors before submitting for approval.
- Screen incoming phone calls and emails and respond to inquiries and re-direct as appropriate.
- Exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and manage multiple demands in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Maintain office supplies as needed.
- High school diploma and 5+ years administrative experience in an office environment working with multiple teams simultaneously
- Strong proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience preparing meeting documents and presentations
- Working knowledge of Visio and preparing organizational charts for large teams
- Experience preparing and tracking business reports
- Experience preparing multiple meeting schedules for business conference and events
- Experience tracking budget and departmental activities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with PeopleSoft a plus
- Experience with SharePoint administration a plus
Keys to Success in this Role
- A high level of organization and ability to stay organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to try new things and work with new technologies
- Ability to work with confidential information with maturity and discretion
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and positively with a variety of personalities
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS