The primary role of the Senior IAM Security Engineer will be the implementation, deployment and maintenance of the Secure Authentication, Access Management Systems, and Identity as a Service (IDaaS) technologies. Specifically, he/she will implement, deploy and maintain one or more of the following Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and Single Sign On (SSO) technologies. The Senior IAM Security Engineer will partner with system and application teams to develop and/or build Enterprise Architecture integration strategies that allow secure access across district programs and applications!
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of recent experience implementing, evolving and supporting authentication, SSO, federation, and cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability with strong authentication technologies and protocols (e.g., PKI, S/Mime, SSL)
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and associated Single Sign On (SSO) technologies: Ping, Microsoft Azure AD, and RSA
- 2+ years of experience with wireless authentication, OTP and multi-factor authentication platforms
- Experience troubleshooting, scanning, and analyzing using tools
- Experience with networking and network operations
- Experience performing server administration, either Windows and/or Linux/Unix
- Experience with network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth)
- Experience demonstrating knowledge of defense-in-depth principles and network security architecture
- Experience with communication methods, principles, and concepts that support network infrastructure
- Experience implementing the methods, standards, and approaches for describing, analyzing, and detailing an organization’s enterprise IT architecture
Keys to Success in this Role
- Strong coding skills
- Good communicator
- Prioritize tasks
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS