The Non-Performing Loans department in Single Family Servicing Operations division handles loss mitigation, foreclosure and bankruptcy related activities. This includes reviewing transactions to minimize Freddie Mac losses while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. Manage the inflow of NPL mailboxes, ensuring customer data request are accurately made, as well as performing due diligence on Re-performing loan transactions.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
· Manage and process customer questions and problems that come to the NPL e-mail boxes. Research and analyze the requests to ensure we are providing accurate responses, timely resolutions and exceptional customer support.
· Ensure that all 1205/data request decisions are made according to the departmental procedures and practices while maintaining predefined turn times to our customers.
· Manage pipeline of re-performing modifications and work with internal partners to ensure all loans adhere to our company guidelines.
· Provide support to work groups designing policy/program, technology or workflow changes by attending and participating in meetings, reviewing documentation and assessing impact of such changes on impacted areas.
- Typically has 2-4 years related experience
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Servicing knowledge and experience, including but not limited to loss mitigation with emphasis on Default Management and Investor Reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; customer-facing communication experience
- Ability to draw actionable conclusions by analyzing large amount of data and recommend policy, procedural or technology changes
Keys to Success in this Role
- Understand and Drive OUR Focus and Vision
- Ability to deliver Results
- Be Reliable and Resourceful
- Put the Customer First
- Be Analytical and Think Critically
- Be Adaptable and Embrace Change
- A sense of humor
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS