This role is responsible for the management of significant technical, policy and process changes and approvals/onboarding of Seller/Servicer/Warehouse Lender/Technology vendors within Single-Family Strategic Delivery team. This role requires a broad knowledge of mortgage origination, servicing and delivery processes and technologies such as XML, SMART Doc, MISMO data standards.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
Technical/Process/Policy Change Management
- Identify business and technology solutions to meet market/customer needs
- Build rapport with internal partners and bring to bear appropriate resources across the organization to ensure work is completed in the most efficient and impactful way
- Keep tabs on capabilities and current trends in the digital mortgage space
Customer Process Consulting and Onboarding
- Act as a process/technology consultant for Sellers/Servicers/Warehouse lenders
- Find solutions to expedite Sellers/Servicers/Warehouse lender onboarding without crafting undue risk to Freddie Mac
- Build documentation to aid in educating Sellers/Servicers/Warehouse lenders/Technology vendors
- Represent Freddie Mac in industry efforts related technology/process change efforts
- Establish Freddie Mac as a leader with a point of view in the industry in the digital mortgage space
- Establish relationships with industry partners and work with them to ensure that the industry wide process/technology initiatives provide benefit to Freddie Mac and its customers
- 5-7 years product / project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (specifically in Financial Services)
- Technology background-Understanding of XML, MISMO Data standards, SMART Doc technology, PDF technology, User authentication/authorization, Information security standard methodologies, APIs, Digital Mortgage trends/tools etc.
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically about current state and future state process impacts
- Should be able to work independently while driving and managing assignments from concept through deployment/launch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations/materials to various types of audiences
- Ability to partner with Communications to ensure accurate messaging and roll-out to various constituencies
- Ability to work with and collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of mortgage origination, servicing and delivery processes
Keys to Success in this Role
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Strong communication skills and should be able to switch between technical and process conversations seamlessly
- Strong customer orientation
- Consultant demeanor with keenness to think about how technology can benefit the customer
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS