Are you a motivated individual who can provide leadership, direction, and mentorship to a focused workgroup in driving execution of testing frameworks across various projects? Freddie Mac has an exciting opportunity for an Automation Testing Senior to lead quality assurance! As a senior member of the IT Team, you would independently be responsible for the testing solution and delivery of a project and also be able to lead multiple testing projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. The individual would champion quality assurance that improves Test delivery processes and be a role model and mentor to the junior and midlevel testers, working alongside of highly collaborative, open minded and technology savvy members!
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
Leadership and Communication:
- Contribute to decisions in defining testing strategies primarily in data warehousing and AWS Data lake environments
- Provides proactive mentorship, comprehensive documentation and continual assessment of automation delivery across projects
- Establish, lead, and report on key quality metrics.
- Represent Testing Services to IT Organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills
- Translate broad strategies into specific action plans, utilizing existing resources and information to achieve strategic objectives and improve business results.
- Lead technical transformation within the team moving from a manual testing approach to automation
- Work closely with test teams, developers, business and vendor partners to drive and promote technical design in all our engineering processes
- Assist IT teams to measure and increase the test automation value to the customer
- Drive the team to become more adaptable in quality assurance through test automation, and Continuous Testing practices
- Experience with AWS (Aurora, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Solid grasp and experience with automation concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Validated knowledge of industry standard automation test tools like Selenium, Protractor, etc.
- Experience with Cucumber (Gherkin) for BDD/collaboration and test automation purposes
- Expertise in working with DevOps implementation
- Experience with successful Agile/SCRUM team delivering test automation
- Knowledge in developing synthetic test data harness and experience in designing test data approach
- Basic knowledge in Performance Testing and usage of tools like JMeter
- BS in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 7 year(s) of experience using Test Management, Defect Tracking, Requirements Management, and Modeling tools, including automated testing tools framework experience.
- Experience with ETL testing and testing in Data warehouse and Data lake environments
- Proven understanding of databases (Sybase, DB2 UDB, SQL Server, Oracle etc), SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
- Knowledge in AWS
- Working in SAFe – Scaled Agile Framework environment
- Knowledge of ALM/JIRA Issue and defect management
Keys to Success in this Role
- Good technical back ground
- Ability to work with and collaborate across the teams.
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and technologies to perform better.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS