Mc Lean, VA
May 18, 2017
* Work with initiative leads, business areas, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver value to the business.
* Review and accept software and interface design and requirements.
* Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development.
* Deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards.
* Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new ETLs, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery.
* Perform unit testing of ETLs and related components and document test results.
* Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
* Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
* Perform troubleshooting on ETLs and related components.
* Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
* Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated ETL-related problems, proactively and as issues surface.
* Perform code version control activities.
* Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on experience with reading and loading high-volume Type 2 dimensions (Slowly Changing Dimensions) in Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).
* Minimum four (4) years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning.
* Minimum four (4) years of current and hands-on UNIX shell scripting experience.
* Minimum one (1) year of current and hands-on Autosys experience.
* Minimum one (1) year of current and hands-on experience with code management tools such as ClearCase.
* Informatica a plus
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
* Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition of projects/portfolio.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and Sr. management on both the business and IT sides.
* MicroStrategy exposure
* Experienced Agile team member using a Scrum methodology
* Understanding of the secondary mortgage industry