Entrprise Data Strat&Gov Mgr
August 11, 2017
reddie Mac’s Single Family Division is currently seeking an Enterprise Data Strategy & Governance Manager to operationalize and support the management of the Single-Family Metadata Management Processes. The Single-Family Data Governance & Management organization (‘SFDG&M’) is responsible for managing Informatica’s Analyst and Metadata Manager tools for the business, including custom connectors that support the scanning of technical metadata related to the business systems.
* Product owner for the metadata tools: implement and maintain the vision, strategy, and roadmaps for the toolset to support data governance in partnership with Information Technology and business stakeholders.
* Conduct detailed business planning of the metadata tools including the scope and prioritization of data domains for glossary loads and physical data for technical scanning
* Coordinate SF business project resources in support of content loads in to the Metadata repository.
* Lead and supervise metadata management team
* Socialize, operationalize, and document processes and procedures for managing SF metadata
* Implement metadata risk and controls framework and monitor control execution
* Support the quarterly metadata Business Area Risk and Control assessment and internal audit coordination
* Maintain metadata standards and requirements in alignment with the Enterprise Data Governance & Management Standard
* Address the requirements related to data classification and Critical Data Elements including, but not limited to, data lineage, data ownership or stewardship, tagging of business data, etc.
* Manage relationships with vendors and ensure versions of metadata tool inventory remain current
* Support requirements, design/development, and testing to evaluate implementing a SF Governance tool
* Support and maintain the metadata management training program
* Oversee Metadata Working Group membership and schedule of discussion items
* Execute reporting for monthly BPR and other adhoc reporting requests
* 8 to 10 years of overall progressive experience supporting a divisional/enterprise data function, or similar experience
* Experience leading teams and coaching subordinates
*2 or more years of project management experience
*Experience designing or building metadata systems and/or analyzing data in financial services firms and/or ‘big data’ environments
*Experience defining and/or designing metadata requirements
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Strong critical thinking skills
*Results-focused and team-oriented
*Experience with Informatica Metadata Manager