Marketing & Communications Project Manager, Senior
Marketing & Communications
November 14, 2017
The Marketing & Communication Division of the Single-Family Sales and Relationship Management organization is seeking a program manager to be part of the Single-Family Marketing & Communications Operations team. This position is responsible for all aspects of organizing and coordinating division programs and oversees the marketing and communications operational progress.
* Develops, coordinates and monitors scheduling, planning, and performance of Single-Family marketing and communications initiatives.
* Negotiates and prepares contracts by considering the financial conditions, resources, and contractual requirements.
* Ensures adherence to plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and helps direct work of stakeholders assigned to a program from various departments.
* Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
* Implements and manages changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Develops an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
* Bachelor’s degree in management or a related discipline, and/or commensurate related work experience.
* Experience in planning, managing and executing successful marketing campaign plans.
* In addition to Microsoft Word and Excel, strong knowledge of the following technologies: workflow/project management tools, SharePoint, Viso, Salesforce, Microsoft Project, and other data and creative-centric programs.
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
* Excellent problem solving abilities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding and appreciation of current and emerging issues in the mortgage and real estate industries.
* Work towards an advanced degree; MBA.
* PMP or any other project management certifications.