Business Analyst Senior
Mortgage & Underwriting
January 18, 2018
* Perform in a project manager leadership role and act as the primary interface between a specific business area and their IT partners.
* Identify business unit requirements, create project and process requirements, facilitate testing, coordinate with project teams and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
* Represent the organization as the principal customer contact for projects, light enhancements, and other change initiatives.
* Identify and implement process improvements.
* Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated business problems.
* Manage administration and support the development of SharePoint 2013 including implementing new capabilities, managing security, user support and acting as primary interface with IT.
* Identify data quality anomalies through the generation and analysis of customized and cyclical reporting processes as well as identifying trends and opportunities for improvement, providing recommendations to management and business partners.
* Execute and maintain complex data processes and controls.
* Leverage data mining techniques to analyze and summarize data trends and patterns across multiple systems.
* Perform hands-on quantitative, statistical, financial and operational analysis to produce and communicate meaningful and actionable patterns, trends, insights and recommendations.
* Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
* Project management skills and experience
* Excellent written communication and presentation skilld
* Solve complex problems independently when developing solutions
* Mastery of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) including macros and formulas
* Hands-on experience developing data extraction, data integration, data quality, and data management processes
* Six Sigma knowledge/certification
* Independently managed small to medium size projects
* Knowledge of Freddie Mac’s role in the mortgage Industry