Development, Technical Lead (Microsoft Dynamics)
June 6, 2018
Keys to Success in this role:
* You embrace change and innovation… push the boundaries of what is possible
* You embody Agile delivery at the core of your culture and are experienced and ready for a modernized delivery environment
* You are rock solid on your tech… you will be driving team and organizational direction on solutions & architecture… you need to know the modern approaches as well as where all the landmines are.
* You’ve got the full stack covered with all key modern languages under your belt … .You’re going to have to get into all parts of the code, as well as implement some of it, so you will need to know this stuff up and down
* For this specific role you will have to have a very strong background integrating and delivering CRM solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics Platform… ..deep knowledge of this platform is a must!
* Proven success coaching and transforming technical teams to shift to modern execution model
* You will be a mentor to the team driving full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering & Delivery practices (‘Real’ Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.)
* Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) .. this can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
* Strong communication skills, you will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
* 8-10 years of experience engineering awesome solutions and 4-5 Years Leading modernized development teams
* At least 3 years, successfully, implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
High Level Tech Skills (we are sure you will have more):
* Languages: Java, C#, AngularJS, node.js, Python
* Modern Tools: TFS, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cucumber/Specflow, Atlassian Suite (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket), Git
* DBs: SQL, Mongo, DB2 (Legacy Sybase for transformation efforts)
* Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
* Other: Docker, RH Openshift, Kubernetes, Mobile development,
* Obviously looking for strong understanding and implementation of tried and true as well as modern design patterns and architectural principles.