Salesforce Systems Analyst
June 11, 2018
* Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using SOQL and programming/technical skills.
* Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
* Identify business issues; analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications;
* Must have strong data management and data analysis skills to effectively serve as subject matter expert and enable our team to effectively provide better Customer experience.
* Supports daily operations interfacing with business admins as required
* Planning analyst task based on priorities adhering to project timelines.
* Flow through on their tasks and tasks assigned by them to other team members.
* Providing weekly status updates on overall progress on their tasks/assignments.
* Knowledge on Agile project methodology
* 4+ years systems analysis experience (requirements, use cases, flow diagrams, great communication skills, status, updates, scheduling and meeting with stakeholders)
* Salesforce 201 Admin Certifications
** Please note, qualified candidates must have systems analysis / business analyst experience in Salesforce. This is a required skill for the role.
* Financial industry background
* Salesforce 211, Salesforce Sales Cloud consultant certifications – preferred