Marketing & Communications Senior
Multifamily & Commercial Real Estate
July 23, 2018
Freddie Mac is seeking a Marketing and Communications Senior to join the team in support of the Multifamily business area. As part of the team responsible for promoting Freddie Mac’s leadership role in the multifamily industry, the person assuming this role will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager for the Conventional and Small Balance Loans (SBL) business areas to plan, manage and execute marketing and communications program. This includes developing, coordinating and implementing successful go-to-market rollout activities to launch new offerings and support the continued success of existing offerings.
This hands-on role requires strong writing, planning and project management skills, plus the ability to build and manage relationships and work successfully across all levels, including senior management.
- Developing and supporting the authoring of communication materials that further Freddie Mac Multifamily’s positioning as the industry leader and enhance understanding of our business model among borrowers, seller/servicers and the broader industry.
- Assisting with the planning and developing marketing and communications content and executing across channels in an integrated manner. Maintaining ongoing marketing plans for offerings and working with colleagues to integrate these marketing efforts with other offerings.
- Authoring or co-authoring supporting materials including product information sheets and documentation, job aids and other supporting explanatory materials.
- Authoring email and developing and maintaining web content.
- Partnering with our internal customers on the Conventional and SBL teams to understand their business, develop marketing communications plans, and execute the strategies and tactics to achieve their marketing goals.
- Researching and understanding the performance of offerings; developing marketing campaigns to improve offering performance and customer satisfaction; similarly develop customer insights to segment customers and target offerings efficiently; measure and monitor results to understand program success and recommend enhancements for future promotions.
- 6-8 years related work experience, including experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong strategic thinking, project management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional marcom writing skills, including demonstrated experience authoring and managing web content.
- Demonstrated experience managing marketing and communications across multiple channels and managing go-to-market processes for both technological and non-technological offerings.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic team environment, managing relationships across competing priorities and objectives.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel for business meetings and events.
- Must have strong relationship management skills, be a team player and possess the ability to work across the organization with business personnel at all levels.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline.
- Financial services marketing and communications experience, particularly in the primary or secondary mortgage market.
- 3-5+ years of experience writing for the web and developing product marketing emails.