Information Technology Operational Risk Management (ITRM) is responsible for providing oversight of operational risks associated with all operating activities of Freddie Mac’s Information Technology division. The primary responsibilities of ITRM include providing risk management, risk advisory, regulatory liaison, and policy/standards governance for the Information Technology division. This could include managing the review and publication of divisional policies and standards, defining and implementing risk management frameworks, monitoring and reporting risks and risk response, performing risk reviews and evaluations, and driving continuous improvement of risk management capabilities across IT. ITRM is led by the Vice President, IT Operational Risk & Governance.
ITRM is looking for a risk and professional to provide control self-testing support across IT. This position requires that the applicant have a good understanding of the risk management best practices and controls testing.
Categories of this position:
Interacting with management of all levels
* Coordinates communication with internal team and other stakeholders
* Assist with coordination of activities for self-testing with stakeholders
* Provide timely status updates to internal upper management
Executing Self-Testing plan across IT
* Execute against the IT Self-Testing plan
* Work as part of the controls testing team and execute against the IT Self-Testing plan
* Conduct risk assessments and controls testing
* Document quality deliverables
* Track, monitor and report on testing metrics
* Assist with the development of communication and training materials