*Typically has 5 plus years of related experience
* Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent work experience.
* 2-5 years of relevant experience in AWS cloud engineering.
* 2-5 years of experience in cloud operational activities, such as capacity management, monitoring, core services integrations for AWS.
* Hands-on demonstrable experience with AWS management and automation tools – AWS Config, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Systems Manager, Trusted Advisor, CloudFormation.
* Experience with scripting tools to automate routine operation tasks.
* Documentation of Engineering Solutions and Designs.
Key to success in this role
* Thorough understanding of foundation elements of AWS.
* Focus on automation.
* Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges with calculated risk.
* Quick learner of new technologies and tools.
* Works under minimal supervision. Able to provide technical guidance to the team.
* Good communication and team player.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal.
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess
* Customer Focus – Support operational internal business partners to learn and deliver on their needs.
* Partnership – Align with IT partners, Support and Project Management Organization (PMO) teams to support business needs and initiative’s.
* Drive for Execution – Focus on results that meet business and corporate needs. Focus on network and security infrastructure stability. Focus on network and security infrastructure monitoring, issue resolution and closure processes.