Are you a highly innovative and technical leader? Do want the opportunity to showcase your skills as a full stack software engineer influencing outcomes, guiding transformation, and implementing modern systems? As a Development Technical Lead in Freddie Mac’s Corporate Technologies team you will have the opportunity to not only flex your modern software design and development skills, but to also play a key role in transforming our financial systems team.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
* Mentor a team of exceptional developers in defining flexible and resilient solutions using modern approaches for delivery (Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.)
* Be a role model and technical mentor to the midlevel and junior developers, nurturing a collaborative, open minded, and technology savvy team.
* Engage with business users, application owners and other parties to understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and guide project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
* Design business solutions using a mixture of COT’s and custom designed solutions that leverage enterprise software applications on a Java/JEE platform.
* Leverage a deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud based (AWS, Azure, Google) that can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
* Provide guidance on technical application delivery to multiple projects.
* Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy applications
* Champion technology and tools change that improve delivery processes.
* Act as an agent for change regarding new technologies and tools, promote top code quality by leading design and code reviews, and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
* Contribute to the enhancement of department application development/delivery standards, tools and processes.