The Single Family Data Governance and Management (SF DG&M) group is seeking a Senior Shared Information Support, Senior to provide production and operations support for various datamart applications within the corporation.
- Maintaining/updating enterprise datamart application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations of the firm.
- Support and provide subject matter expertise on upgrades, day to day operations, and projects by performing impact analysis (including upstream and downstream), testing, and data analysis/lineage for enterprise datamart assets.
- Create and maintain operational support documentation such as SLAs and control reports, and other technical/business support for enterprise datamart assets.
- Provide enterprise data support for key controls and process over the shared information assets including collecting artifacts to prove compliance.
- Executes organizational processes to support the data consumption function in SF DG&M.
- Works closely with business areas and IT to ensure production issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively monitors datamart operational metrics and reports to ensure data quality, minimize business disruptions and ensure SLAs are met. Makes practical recommendations for areas of improvement to provide best value to business stakeholders.
- Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems. Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable.
- Works under limited direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives.
- Represents the organization as the principal customer contact on contracts and often performs project leadership role. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Minimum five (5) years of current and hands-on experience supporting an enterprise or divisional data function.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Self-starter that takes initiative to fill in gaps where needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the secondary mortgage market and the role of the GSEs.
- Experience working with data related functions at a financial institution with a role in the secondary mortgage market.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data to enhance or optimize business processes.
- Basic knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Familiarity with MicroStrategy, SAS, and/or ParAccel/Matrix is a plus.
Keys to success in this role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a good sense of humor
- Ability to do data analysis and problem solving
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Open to new processes and technologies
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess
- Partnership – Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team’s actions
- Drive for Execution – Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
- Customer Focus – Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS