* At least 8 to 10 years professional and systems analysis experience in Information Technology
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Hands on experience with several of the following technologies and methodologies: DevOps, Agile, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira/wiki, CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Ant/Maven, Apache/Tomcat, MSSQL, Postgresql, MongoDB, Linux, Windows, microservices.
* Scripting / programming expertise using bash, Powershell, Python, C, Java
* Experience in championing change and effectively managing technical project/program implementation.
* Advanced skills in oral and written communications and managing teams in a matrix environment
* Strong motivation to work with and through others to accomplish goals.
Key to success in this role
* Work is often accomplished without appreciable direction. The chosen candidate will exert considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments.
* Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
* Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills.
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess
* Partnership – Build trust and strong partnerships with business partners and project teams
* Drive for Execution – Know or learn what is needed to deliver results
* Customer Focus – Work closely with our business partners to learn and deliver on their needs.