The Business Process Associate is within the Client Management Team (CM) in the Multifamily Division at Freddie Mac. The CM Team delivers business process and systems transformation across the Multifamily business.
- Actively participate in Multifamily business process and technology projects, including business process, systems, rollout and adoption.
- Execute business requirements creation, user acceptance testing and integration across projects.
- Serve as primary liaison to Delivery Services and/or vendors for any development efforts.
- Provide thought leadership and work as part of a collaborative CM team to develop solutions to business needs that strike the optimal balance between functional capabilities, flexibility, and cost.
- Seek solutions that meet the need of the business which result in process efficiency, provide business change flexibility, and increase Multifamily’s ability to manage and leverage data.
- 1-3 years of related professional work experience managing and implementing mission critical business applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or any related field or equivalent work experience
- Leadership and executive level interaction and partnership with functional/business unit leaders
- Familiarity with different development life-cycles and methodologies (agile/waterfall) as well as business analysis and requirements
Keys to Success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, appreciative style of management and engagement
- Understanding of commercial and/or Multifamily real-estate
- Expertise in common knowledge-worker tools (Windows, Office Professional, Visio, etc.) and specialized project/program management software (MS Project, etc.)
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS