* Ability to shift priorities as required to successfully accomplish work objectives.
* Highly organized, detailed and responsive.
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Strong communication skills, particularly ability to write or voice commentary and analysis in a clear and concise manner
* Prior experience in assurance or advisory services for financial institutions
* Advance degree in accounting, finance, or professional designation in CPA, CFA (Level I for professional), FRM or in the process of obtaining them