If you are an analytical, self-motivated and organized professional with a passion for building solutions and working with data, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join the Multifamily (MF) CFO team in the Finance division at Freddie Mac as a Data Analytics Senior (MF CFO Reporting Senior) and help us further our mission – Right People, Right Role, Right Now.
This role will support the MF CFO department as well as the Multifamily line of business in building reporting solutions to help our customers manage their business and make better informed decisions. The position will report to the MF CFO Reporting Director for Finance.
Your work falls under these primary categories:
- Proactively identify MF CFO and Multifamily business reporting needs
- Deliver reporting solutions through a defined reporting process that includes:
- Gathering report requirements
- Researching data elements
- Querying databases and other data sources
- Developing and testing code
- Preparing report templates or building out dashboards
- Performing analytics and presenting results
- Responsible for the provision of timely, accurate and reliable reporting, the development and deployment of this reporting and the enhancement of the reporting process as needed
- Responsible for baseline and ad hoc reporting and business reviews as well as the preparation of key presentations, dashboards and special projects as required.
Stakeholder Communications and Project Management
- Interacts and works effectively with internal customers as well as with all levels of management within and across departments
- Manages and prioritizes multiple report development/enhancement initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Typically 5+ years of experience performing as a client interfacing data analyst, technical analyst or a business requirements analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study
- 3+ years of experience developing complex reports through hands-on coding in SAS or Python
- Foundational understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools such as Tableau
- Basic understanding of UNIX and a strong working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient with relational databases and with reporting tools such as PowerPivot, MS Query, and MS Access
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, team player, detail oriented, with strong problem-solving abilities.
Keys to success in this role:
- Strong analytical skills and follow-up skills
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and topics
- Ability to use data to formulate and flex communications
- Proficiency in translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience with formulating and implementing a comprehensive reporting strategy
- Ability to think critically and logically
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess:
- Customer Focus – Personally engage with customers (clients) to learn and deliver on their needs
- Partnership – Align myself and my team with what is right for the company
- Drive for Execution – Focus on results rather than the appearance of results (i.e., be good, not just look good)
- Knowledge regarding Multifamily data and systems
- Knowledge of secondary mortgage market and Freddie Mac’s business
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS