Are you excited by the opportunity to make an impact and work in a dynamic agile environment? If yes, please apply to the Risk and Controls Senior role and work in conjunction with Single-Family (SF) business leaders to effectively evaluate and test operational controls owned by the Single Family (SF) line of business.
- Conducting process design reviews
- Developing sampling methodologies (for testing) and test scripts
- Testing primary/key operational controls and documenting test results
- Ensuring compliance with corporate operational controls testing policies/standards
- 5-7 years of operational risk/process management and/or audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience
- Prior experience with controls testing (design reviews and operational effectiveness testing)
- Keys to Success in this Role
- Sound analytical and communication skills
- Ability to think broadly but also be detail-oriented
- Ability to collaborate, while driving decisions and project execution
- Ability to deliver in a dynamic and changing environment
Top 3 Personal Competencies
- Partnership – Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team’s actions
- Drive for Execution – Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
- Seek and Embrace Change – Be open to and initiate operating and organizational change
- Familiarity with the COSO internal control framework
- Knowledge of primary and/or secondary mortgage markets
- Previous big four experience and/or relevant professional certifications (Six Sigma green belt/black belt, CIA, etc.)
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS