Are you a Human Resources and/or Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner with a demonstrated record of helping to support key initiatives and programs such as employee resources groups and diversity and inclusion councils? We are your next destination employer! Apply to join Freddie Mac’s Office of Inclusive Engagement within our Human Resources division as our newest Diversity and Inclusion Advisor/ Business Partner.
Your work falls into three categories:
* Assist manager in the implementation and governance of employee resource group and divisional inclusion councils to deliver more streamlined operations, effective employee and supplier engagement and produce increased business impact.
* Assist in the identification and management of internal and external partnerships, organizations, and programs that support and further employee and supplier engagement and produce increase business impact
* Collect and analyze data for benchmarking and accolades (e.g. best of lists, etc.)
* Collaborates with project teams, facilitating and coordinating project work within and across business units.
* Partners with technical project leads, as appropriate, to ensure project deadlines are met and implementation and results are archived.
* Acts a project manager for key projects as applicable.
* 3-5 years of diversity and inclusion practitioner experience with demonstrated business results working with employee networks and diversity councils.
* In lieu of Diversity and Inclusion practitioner experience, 3-5 years of Human Resource Management/Generalist experience with diversity and inclusion support responsibilities will be considered (e.g. EEO Compliance, Inclusive Leadership Development, Organizational Development/Effectiveness, etc.)
* Human Resources Compliance and/or Diversity and Inclusion/ Supplier Diversity Experience
* Experience with Project Management
* Solid research and analytical skills
Keys to Success in this Role:
* Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Keen attention-to-detail with strong organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
* Independent thinker and contributor
Top 3 Personal Competencies:
* Partnership- Build trust and strong partnerships through individual and team actions
* Drive for Execution- Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not obstacles
* Customer Focus- Personally engage with internal and external customers to learn their needs
* 2-4 years of supplier diversity program management experience
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS