Are you technology savvy developer who likes to take on challenges of building systems that propel your business to win market share? Do you like to automate, innovate and create high performance systems? If so, don’t look further, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join Freddie Mac’s LSA, the front door for FRE Single Family business.
Your Work Falls into These Primary Categories:
Build & Support Software Applications
- Understand Business & Technical Requirements to create solutions
- Design Applications and frameworks based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy application
- Analyze and solve system performance issues
- Contribute and participate in producing high quality of design and code via reviews.
- Build and Lead team of senior developers to solve portfolio level technology & delivery challenges
- Build technology competencies that are needed for successful delivery to the business needs.
- Mentor and guide developers
Automation and Performance Engineering Team
- Lead team of engineers to support LSA performance and automation engineering
- Establish processes to successfully support portfolio level performance and automation engineering efforts
- Evaluate, establish and implement technology stack to meet performance and Automation needs of the portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of Software Development & Testing experience using software languages like Java/JEE, and XML
- 5-8 years of experience leading Development and QA teams
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and development using Java and UML. Produce high quality design artifacts that cover all aspects of sound architecture. Ability to review and comment on Senior Developers design.
- Develop and Integrate APIs using Web Services and REST. Experience in building applications and deploying them on application servers.
- Experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages like Jenkins, Scripting languages, Maven etc.
- Experience in performance tuning of application and database queries.
- Experience in leading QA teams
Keys to Success in This Role
- Ability to implement strategy and direction setup by IT leadership
- Introduce new trends and how to do things better using outside industry experience
- Ability to work with and collaborate with business and other IT groups
- Lead teams to successfully deliver value to business.
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Partnership: Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team’s actions
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Deliver prompt and high quality customer service
- Seek and Embrace Change: Actively support culture change initiatives
Experience in Mortgage Industry.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS