If you are a smart, curious, self-motivated professional with a passion for commercial real estate, Freddie Mac Multifamily is the employer for you. The country’s largest Multifamily lender, with over a $70 billion platform, is looking to add a Production Analyst to their Senior Housing (SH) Production team.
The person in this role will support and assist the SH Production Team in the origination and structuring of permanent (long term) financing and/or recapitalization for SH with secondary involvement in business development and new product initiatives. This may include assisting in regular marketing calls regarding new products and processes, joint marketing calls to meet with active borrowers across the US and attending industry events. The SH Production Team is responsible for sourcing, negotiating, structuring and assisting in the underwriting and closing of all FMAC Senior Housing loan transactions. SH Production is estimated to exceed $3 Billion in 2019.
Your work falls into three primary categories:
- Assist in managing and monitoring pipeline of deals in all stages of the process from quote submission to under application. Pipeline management will require extensive updates and communication with external and internal customers. Producer will leverage analyst to oversee pipeline.
- Works cooperatively with the SH Underwriting Group to negotiate the terms of the transaction and to otherwise ensure clear communication and a seamless execution.
- Works directly with SH Production Team and has frequent contact with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Assists with deal management through rate lock and is expected to be involved as necessary as issues arise through the underwriting, commitment and closing process.
- Pipeline management for the SH Group will be required. This shall include, among other things, frequent input and monitoring of quotes within the Pipeline Manager & Production Pipeline Manager systems for accuracy and updating, in coordination with SH producers.
- Often involved in obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department, or which may be of a sensitive nature.
- Typically has up to two years of Multifamily and/or Senior Housing real estate finance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate, or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Strong financial aptitude and robust analytical skills
- Must be willing to travel (up to 25%)
Keys to success in this role:
- Curiosity and interest in the Multifamily industry
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Ability to build upon prior knowledge
- Team oriented
- Positively accept feedback for self-development/improvement
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess:
- Customer Focus – Personally engage with internal and external customers and deliver as promised
- Partnership – Work effectively across teams to achieve both company and customer objectives
- Drive for Execution – Focus on results rather than the appearance of results
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS