Are you interested in building a next-gen automated Legal Docs generation system for Freddie Mac’s Capital Markets Securitization business? You will be using 12-factor app dev methodologies, with continuous delivery to public cloud runtime environments. Interesting in implementing well-defined business requirements in a graceful waterfall? This is different. Working closely with and sitting in close quarters with our users, we develop using formal Agile methods, deliver often, recover from errors quickly, to produce high quality, high value technology products. Developers will produce application code and also testing code – our development methodology emphasizes entirely automated testing. The team environment promotes sharing, teaching and learning. Apply to join this dynamic business technology team!
Your Work Falls into These Two Primary Categories:
Client-Facing Requirements and Issue Analysis
- Engage business users to define the requirements and design for an array of tools supporting the Capital Markets Securitization business
- Discuss options and help clients understand pros and cons of different approaches
- Develop prototypes to drive understanding of requirements
- Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of completion of deals
Full-Stack Development and Prototyping
- Develop automated regression tests for all aspects of developed code – APIs and UIs
- Drive innovation – find better ways to do things – refactor code when opportunity arises
- Delve into the complex world of automated document generation
- Drive technology innovation by example
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on core Java fundamentals, using advanced design principles such as dependency injection, streams, parallel design.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Developing Java applications, building, and deploying code through tools including IntelliJ, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
- SQL (Sybase, SQL Server, Postgresql)
- Linux bash Scripting
- Designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework; and familiarity with test integration frameworks such as Fitnesse.
Key to Success in the Role
- Analytical, problem solver
- Critical communicator, speaks eagerly in team settings
- Hungry to learn
- Eager to share and teach
- Versatile and curious
- Able to work well with colleagues and clients
- Able to work in dynamic and continuous development environment.
- Enthusiasm for agile, user-engaged work style
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Customer Focus – Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Drive for Execution – Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
- Growth and Development – Know or learn what is needed to deliver results and successfully compete
- Experience with OpenXML and MS Office file formats
- General usage of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Java 1.8
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS