The Information Technology Portfolio Management Office has an exciting opportunity for a Project Management Tech Lead (SDLC Methodology Specialist). In this role, the individual will be responsible for support, enhancement and oversight of Freddie Mac project delivery methodologies.
Your Work Falls into These Primary Categories:
- Develop and implement initiatives to streamline and enhance the effectiveness of the project delivery methodologies.
- Guide the development of methodology guidance, standards and processes documents.
- Work closely with IT Governance and IT Risk Management to ensure the project methodologies properly mitigate identified project delivery risks.
- Provide direct support and direction to project teams on an ongoing basis to address questions regarding project execution and methodology selection.
- Provide oversight of the purpose, status, and plans of all projects within the portfolio as well as cross-project dependencies.
- Interact with key Freddie Mac project delivery tool teams including Planview, JIRA and ServiceNow to ensure the tools provide proper methodology support.
- Engage directly with project teams to ensure success of each individual subordinate project and achievement of business outcomes collectively.
- Typically has 8-10 years related experience.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the waterfall model, agile methodologies, SDLC, and modern platforms.
- Candidate must have experience developing and operating development methodologies.
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and program management skills.
- Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Employs extensive professional expertise as a generalist or specialist.
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Experience developing and operating development methodologies
- Strong communications skills interacting with stakeholders
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess:
- Partnership – Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team’s actions
- Customer Focus – Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Seek and Embrace Change – Be open to and initiate operating and organizational change
- Prior PMO, BMO or other executive level experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scrum Master Certified (CSM)
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS