Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to ease the transition from college into the workforce? The Multifamily Division within Freddie Mac offers a dynamic work environment, that allows Analysts to grow through a wide variety of experiences and responsibilities. Analysts start in a cohort with the opportunity to build a company-wide network of peers and senior leaders. During the first year, the cohort is trained as a group on practical workplace competencies and applications, along with Freddie Mac’s business.
Our program’s top priorities include:
- Recruiting key individuals pursuing careers in financial services, business management and in the real estate industry
- Optimizing talent through peer/leadership mentoring, on-the-job training and career exposure across the organization
- Providing organizational design with direct contributions to Multifamily’s mission of providing liquidity, stability, and affordability while maximizing stakeholder value
Our Multifamily Real Estate Analysts take specific roles in the areas of Affordable Sales and Investments, Asset Management and Operations, Capital Markets, Market Risk, Production and Sales, Strategic Transformation, and Underwriting. Placement and location are determined during the hiring process based on candidate experience, skill sets, areas of interests and business needs. Analysts apply leadership, real estate, accounting, finance, statistics and economic principles, concepts, and techniques in all roles. Analysts in Multifamily directly contribute to Freddie Mac’s mission to provide liquidity, affordability and stability to the U.S. housing market and help to ensure an ample supply of affordable apartment rental housing. Apply now and learn why there is #MoreAtFreddieMac! (Opportunities in Chicago IL, Houston TX, Los Angeles CA, Arlington/McLean VA, and New York, NY- Application Deadline: September 20th)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Statistics or a related discipline
- Availability to begin full time employment in our January 2020 or June 2020 cohort
- Graduation no more than 18 months prior to start date
Keys to Success in this Role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Drive for Execution – Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Customer Focus – Deliver prompt and high-quality customer service
- Seek and Embrace Change – Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Freddie Mac does not intend to support hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1, J-1, or M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS