Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to ease the transition from college into the workforce? The Finance Division within Freddie Mac is searching for creative individuals to join our organization. Analysts will be provided the experiences and resources needed to kick-start a successful career in accounting and finance.
In this elite two-year program, analysts will rotate to a challenging new position every six months, working on a wide range of accounting and finance related projects. Finance is looking for candidates who are drawn to understanding complex business problems and finding viable solutions, curious, attentive to detail and excel in a team environment. Grow your career by building your network and working alongside people who want to help you succeed.
While in the Program, analysts will experience a rotation in each of the following categories:
Financial Close Process:
- Support activities related to ‘closing the books’ and producing accurate GAAP financial statements
Management Reporting and Analytics:
- Develop your business understanding by reporting on and analyzing data
- Assist in preparing unbiased financial reports on business performance for internal management
Specialized Finance and Partner Collaboration:
- Work collaboratively and gain an understanding of specialized areas of the Finance Division and related areas of the company
Our Program involves continuous business and skills training to set you up for success! As part of the Finance Analyst Rotation Program cohort, you will receive support through mentorship and buddy programs, as well as group events and learning sessions. Apply now and learn why there is #MoreAtFreddieMac! (Application deadline: October 4th/ positions available in McLean, Virginia)
- Minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a related discipline
- Availability to begin full time employment in our January 2020 or June 2020 cohort
- Graduation no more than 18 months prior to start date
- Availability for occasional work beyond core business hours or weekends as needed
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Previous accounting or finance related internships strongly preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP, secondary mortgage markets, and fixed income/derivative and mortgage securities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Leadership: Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or goals
- Customer Focus: Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Seek and Embrace Change: Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Freddie Mac does not intend to support hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1, J-1, or M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC. Once registered, Freddie Mac will have access to your contact information should we choose to engage your agency for future hiring needs.
< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS